Assalaam alaykum, dear beautiful people! My blog hasn’t been very active lately because I am working on a project which is time-bound. Gotta get it done ASAP!
It took an award by Sister Fatmawaty to get me to post today. I am grateful for the award, the ability to post today, and that YOU bothered to check up on me at my online abode. 🙂 Alhamdulillah!
In response to the questions she asked, here are my answers:
• Who is your idol in your life? Honestly, I don’t have an idol in life. I strive to be the best ‘me’ that I can be.
• Who is your favorite writer/ blogger? I enjoy Sister Maryam Amirebrahimi’s writings because they address present day challenges with insight and empathy.
• How many languages do you speak? And do you feel interest to other languages? Why?
I speak 2 pretty well, and another one manageably well. I would love to learn more, particularly Arabic, then French, maybe even Chinese! I love how people communicate better when you speak their language and how their eyes light up when they least expect to hear it from you.
• How old is your blog? 9 months now, Alhamdulillah
• Have you received blogger award, before it? Yes, the Muslim Blogger Award.
• How many hours do you use your time for blogging? Variable, depending on internet access and my schedule. I think about it every day though. Does that count? 😀
• Do you have favorite quote of writing? Please write 2 of them? Do unto others as you would like done unto you.
• Any humanitarian campaigns which you support/ or would love to support? I am not presently supporting any but I would like to join a group that fights Violence against women.
• What’s your hope for this ummah? That we unite, read more and be less judgemental.
Sister Papatia also kindly nominated me again so in response to her questions:
-What inspired you to blog? A need to put down the thoughts cluttering my head!
-How do you choose your topics? The topics come from whatever I observe that corresponds with the Qur’an or vice versa.
-Are you a morning person? Yes, because of my kids. Used to be a night owl 🙂
– Are you married or single? Married with kids 😀
– Any children if married? If single, how many you plan on having? (See above)
– What makes you happy? Once I wake up in the morning, pray, and exercise and see my family, am happy!
– What kind of food do you eat? Local Nigerian cuisine mostly
– Do you love nature? Gotta be crazy not to!
– What qualities do/did you look in a man? God-fearing, courteous, well-read, industrious, confident, humorous,easy-on-the-eye 😀 ❤
The Rules which need to be followed:
1. Provide the link to the person who nominated you.
2. Add the reward logo.
3. Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via comments.
5. Ask your nominees 10 questions.
1. When did you start blogging?
2. What motivates you to keep blogging?
3. Where in the world do you blog from?
4. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?
5. Choose one: public school, private school or home schooling? Why?
6. What is your favorite colour?
7. What is your ideal way to relax?
8. Where would you like to visit?
9. What weird trait do you have?
10. What’s your ideal weight?
Do you have any questions you would rather I asked? Comment freely, please! 😀