[Qur’an in Ramadan 13:Q14.01-Q16.89]
I know a number of people who flee from the internet during the holy month of Ramadan. However, while it is laudable to break away from the internet, Blackberry Messenger, television and radio, going cold turkey doesn’t work for everyone.
The rest of us still accessing these devices have very likely reduced the time we spend online and streamlined the sites we visit…but just in case we haven’t, here’s today’s task:
• Limit time online to an hour today unless it is official or related to school.
• This time should be before Sahur or after Tarawih.
• Fill in your time with reading the Qur’an, extra prayers, dhikr, or attending a sermon.
• If you don’t want to do any or have done all, take a nap.
• At the end of the day, answer these questions if you succeeded:
1. What was the worst thing that happened today that I changed my schedule? And
2. What was the best that happened today that I changed my schedule?
Please share with us.
PS. I apologise for posting a little late today.